Note on legacy behavior: 'Service' renamed to 'Application'
What previously was called Services within the BRYTER platform is now renamed to Applications making it more self-explanatory and convenient for our customers.
Further, Service Frontends are now referred to as Publish Applications.
Discover new features added in the fourth quarter of 2021!
In this webinar, we present:
- Service frontends: Understand how service frontends can be used to enhance your existing use cases and to unlock new use case ideas.
- Collections: Find out how collection nodes can allow your end-users to enter up to 20 responses dynamically - without the need to pre-define the exact number of input nodes displayed.
- Data view improvements: Discover how pagination, added operators, or clearer error messages can support you in building useful data views.
- Assigned number values: See how assigned number values can help you reduce the number of nodes and decrease errors in modules with Likert scales or risk scoring.
- Further improvements and fixes: Learn about smaller enhancements such as date units in deadline calculations or the re-designed action list tabs.
Watch the recording below: