Discover new features added in the fourth quarter of 2021!
Note on legacy behavior: "Service" renamed to "Application"
What previously was called Service within the BRYTER platform is now renamed to Application making it more self-explanatory and convenient for our customers.
Further, the Service Frontend is now referred to as Publish Application.
In this webinar, we present:
- Service frontends: Understand how service frontends can be used to enhance your existing use cases and to unlock new use case ideas.
- Collections: Find out how collection nodes can allow your end-users to enter up to 20 responses dynamically - without the need to pre-define the exact number of input nodes displayed.
- Data view improvements: Discover how pagination, added operators, or clearer error messages can support you in building useful data views.
- Assigned number values: See how assigned number values can help you reduce the number of nodes and decrease errors in modules with Likert scales or risk scoring.
- Further improvements and fixes: Learn about smaller enhancements such as date units in deadline calculations or the re-designed action list tabs.