What is Come back later and restart this page?
BRYTER offers a variety of publishing settings to meet a wide range of user needs. The feature Come back later and restart this page enables users to save their progress in a module and pick up where they left off at a later time. When Come back later and restart this page is enabled, users will see a link at the bottom of their module labeled or come back later and restart this page. When clicked, they receive a personalized URL which can be used to return to the module at a later time.
Why would you use Come back later and restart this page?
Sometimes, users need more time to respond to the questions in a module. For instance, they may need to find specific information or to consult their colleagues for more details. In these scenarios, it is useful to provide users with the option to save their progress in the module and to continue at a later time.
💡 Expert Tip: If you want to provide a user with an alternative to Come back later and restart this page which requires them to save the link manually, you can simply send an email to the user containing the Resume Session URL.
How to enable Come back later and restart this page
- Access the publishing settings by clicking the blue button labeled 🚀 Publish in the top navigation bar.
- When you’re ready to share a test version of your module with others, click on Publish to Test.
- A Configure and Publish Test Environment dialog will appear. It contains both General Settings and Access Settings.
- Check the box Come back later and restart this page.
- Once you have configured all settings, click Publish To Test to publish the test environment.
- When you’re ready to launch the live version of your module for real-world use, click on the Publish to Live button to configure the General Settings and Access Settings. Click the Copy all settings from Test button at the top to automatically apply all configurations from Test to Live.