As an author, you can configure published modules to show or hide the following features:
- progress bar, and
- scroll assist.
These settings are specific to a module and affect all published environments (TEST/LIVE) once selected/unselected.
Follow the simple steps below to configure your published module:
- Enter the publication suite by clicking the blue "🚀 Publish" button.
- Select "⚙️ Configure" in the right-hand side corner.
- Use the toggle switches to select/unselect the features you want/do not want to appear in your module.
Note on legacy behavior
These configurations were previously located in the themes editor which is exclusively accessible to admins. The settings have been moved to the publication suite resulting in two main advantages:
- Previously, admins had to duplicate themes to make only minor changes, for example, showing or hiding a progress bar. Now, authors are able to set these configurations for their specific module themselves. This cuts down on the number of themes, therefore preventing confusion when selecting a theme.
- It also reduces communication overhead between admins and authors.