To ensure maximum safety of your data BRYTER uses multiple layers of protection to provide a safe platform infrastructure. These layers include:
- Access to physical data center facilities is guarded by outer and inner perimeters with increasing security at each level, including perimeter fencing, security officers, locked server racks, multifactor access control, integrated alarm systems, and around-the-clock video surveillance by the operations center.
- As a customer, you decide who has access to your tenant data. Only if you give BRYTER employee’s permission to access data (e.g., for support), access is granted.
- Usage of password policies, to ensure that nobody except you will ever get access to your account.
- Inbound and outbound protection using firewalls and threat detection service.
- A centralized log server, with restricted access, to ensure integrity of the audit trail.
- Separation of application servers and databases.
- Daily backups which are stored on physically separated servers and encrypted using 256bit AES. We also test the process of backup restoration on a weekly basis.
- Data encryption at rest, which is stored in our databases and backups are encrypted using 256bit AES.
- Data encryption at transit, which traverses through the internet to your frontend and backend (encrypted using at least TLS1.2).
- Two-factor authentication, which we offer on request in combination with a mobile application like FreeOTP or Google Authenticator. These create a one-time password (OTP) that you will enter in your Web Browser to log in.