The BRYTER Microsoft Word Add-in needs to be setup by your IT Admin for Word template authors to be able to use it.
Your organisation requires Microsoft 365 (and specifically the 365 version of Word) to be able to configure the add-in.
Please contact your BRYTER Customer Success Manager for support in setting up in the add-in and for the configuration file to upload.
- Navigate to the Add-in Section inside the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Select + Deploy Add-in on the upper part of the screen
- Select Upload custom apps
- Choose the option to upload the manifest file
- Retrieve the manifest.xml file (available from your BRYTER Customer Success Manager) and then upload it into your Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Choose the target audience of the Add-in (the add-in is only relevant to those building BRYTER modules or creating BRYTER Word document templates)
- Deploy the Add-in (the Admin will also get notified via email over the successful deployment)
- Ask Users (not Admins) to reload/reopen Microsoft Word to see the Add-in in the top 'ribbon' toolbar
Once the BRYTER Microsoft Word Add-in is setup, template authors can then use to easily create Word document templates for automation in BRYTER.