Please note that integrations are generally considered premium features which need to be enabled by your dedicated customer success manager. For further information, please reach out to your BRYTER Customer Success Manager or email@example.com. Additional pricing may apply.
The core feature set of BRYTER is supposed to satisfy the needs of most of our users. Sometimes these features can not always cover the need of every user. If you need specific functionality that is not available in the product and won't be on BRYTER's roadmap an integration can help you. Integrations extend the functionality of BRYTER and allow connecting external tools or data sources. Within the BRYTER editor they are accessible as Actions so their data can be used all across your modules.
Integrations come in handy when:
- You want to connect applications together e.g. getting data from a Customer Relationship Management Software which will be processed within BRYTER or your automation use case involves applications like DocuSign or Kira.
- You want to connect central databases or live APIs e.g. to get the latest Corruption Perceptions Index
- You want to connect to a local database - which could even be a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- You want to store values of what a user typed in your module within a central database in your organization
A short overview of possible integrations
The process of implementing integrations
- First, you need a use case with a corresponding module. Usually you will have a module where you would need to connect BRYTER to a 3rd party. Implementing a custom integration makes sense when the business value of the module can be enhanced using the integration or when the business value of the module is too low without the integration.
- Contact your customer success manager or sales representative, so we can set up a meeting to understand your use case
- After an internal evaluation of your use case, we will setup another meeting involving a person from our product development team. You will be asked to invite a technical knowledgeable person (e.g. from your IT-department) to that meeting to clarify the technical requirements. This meeting will help us to gain all the necessary information to estimate the workload.
- After evaluating the workload, we will send you an offer including pricing and the estimated time of delivery.
- Once the above is agreed the integration will be implemented and tested by BRYTER. Sometimes we will ask for assistance of the technical knowledgeable person from your organization.
- You will get the first version within the agreed timeframe for testing.
- After your initial test we can do amendments so that the integration is fully tailored to your needs.